Monday, November 29, 2010

Nov 29th!

My back yard, this was the first snowfall of the winterit is now knee deep out there.
Tomorrow I am off to Vancouver for Christmas! Karen and Andrew are treating me to a Leonard Cohen Concert on Thursday! My Christmas Present. I love to travel but I abhor packing so its been hectic. WE have snow! Too much, I hired a fellow to shovel the stuff off my roof . My driveway was done by a neighbor, who has a tractor with a scoop on the front so it goes fast. No shoveling! After the wet summer and now this snow, spring flooding is a possiblity.With the blowing snow roads have been bad, people insist on driving, and so you have a lot of accidents and fatalities.

Daughter Cathie and I have been busy making Christmas Puddings and Vinetarte which we sell as our fundraiser for our little church. The towns around hold Bazaars, selling crafts and home baking. We did very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment